Why Join AMAI
So that you can be part of the Biggest Association that will have significant and positive impact on Ayurvedic health care as well as Qualified Ayurvedic Physicians. No other physician group has more resources, expertise and opportunity to improve the future of Ayurvedic health care in this country than the Ayurvedic Medical Association of India (AMAI).
- The biggest Ayurvedic Organization with more than 10000 Members over Kerala, Working for development of Quality ayurveda Treatments.
- Good Friendship among Ayurveda Physicians
- Improve Skills on Ayurveda and Allied topics Continuing Medical Education Program
- Fight against Legal Issues,
- Propagate ayurveda,
- Beneficiary of Aswas Relief fund,
- Aptha Subscription.
Ayurveda, even though it is the traditional medical system of India, is facing many threats and Obsolescence from the society as well as the government. This may be due to many reasons like Lack of Propagation, Promotion, Interference of Other Science, Inefficiency of the Ayurveda Community to Convey the facts etc.
Unity of the Ayurveda Community is most important factor to overcome the Issues and Propagate or develop the Science as well as Provide better service for the Universal well-being. Ayurveda Medical Association of India, the Mother Organization of Qualified Ayurveda Physicians All together in a single Platform include Government Medical Officers, Private Practitioners, Manufacturing Physicians, Hospital Owned Physicians, Ayurveda College Teachers, Ayurveda Students etc.
Name of sub committee working with the organization
- ACADEMIC SUB COMMITTEE –
- CCIM CO ORDINATION SUB COMMITTEE –
- CO-OPERATIVE SECTOR SUB COMMITTEE –
- ESI SUB COMMITTEE –
- ETHICS SUB COMMITTEE –
- HOSPITALS SUB COMMITTEE –
- LEGAL CELL SUB COMMITTEE –
- MANUFACTURING SUB COMMITTEE –
- MEDICINAL PLANTS SUB COMMITTEE –
- NATONAL LEVEL MEMBERSHIP DEVELOPMENT SUB COMMITTEE –
- NRHM SUB COMMITTEE –
- OVERSEAS SUB COMMITTEE –
- PEBLIC HEALTH & PROJECTS SUB COMMITTEE –
- PRIVATE PRACTITIONERS SECTOR SUB COMMITTEE –
- PRIVATE SECTOR EMPLOYEES SUB COMMITTEE –
- PUBLIC MEDIA SUB COMMITTEE –
- SCIENTIFIC & RESEARCH SUB COMMITTEE –
- SERVICE SUB COMMITTEE –
- STUDENTS & JUNIOR DOCTORS SUB COMMITTEE –
- TOURISM SUB COMMITTEE –
- WEBSITE SUB COMMITTEE –
Play a key role
As a member, help lead the future course of Ayurveda by utilizing your experience and expertise in AMAI activities, meetings, online communities and grassroots initiatives for candid discourse and the exchange of ideas.
And take full advantage of AMAI publications and resources—driven by innovation and physician leadership—that provide access to topics from medical education to practice support, giving you the most current, comprehensive knowledge at hand. AMAI members enjoy access to ‘Aptha’ Monthly journal of the AMAI.
Support for your career
Whether you’re re-entering practice, have just started your own practice, are negotiating an employment contract with a hospital or have completed residency, AMAI membership offers you practical time- and money-saving resources every step of the way.
Support for your profession
The AMAI impacts the work of all physicians, residents, fellows and medical students in Kerala advocacy on behalf of physicians has led to meaningful legislative progress and significant court room victories on the issues physicians care about.
Fighting for physician- and patient-friendly laws at the state level, working to enact viable alternative payment models, taking a stand against over-regulation or providing legal support to physicians: we’re making progress through the involvement of physicians like you.
Stay current and involved in this critical work nationally. Become an AMAI member today.