PG AYURVEDA KERALA ENTRANCE ON AUG 25
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR ADMISSION TO
POST GRADUATE COURSES IN AYURVEDA (MD AYURVEDA),
N O T I F I C A T I O N
1. Applications are invited for the Entrance Examinations for admission to Post Graduate Degree Courses in Ayurveda for the year 2013-14 in Government Ayurveda Colleges at Thiruvananthapuram, Tripunithura and Kannur and V.P.S.V. Ayurveda College, Kottackal in the following specialties.
(i) Kayachikitsa (vi) Swasthawritha (xi) Salyathantra
(ii) Salakyathantra (vii) Prasoothithantra & Streeroga (xii) Manasika
(iii) Rasasastra (viii) Ayurveda Sidhantha & Darsana (xiii) Agadathantra
(iv) Bhaishajyakalpana (ix) Panchakarma (xiv) Kriyasareera
(v) Dravyaguna (x) Kaumarabhrithya (xv) Roganidanam
2. Eligibility for admission:
i) Nativity : Applicant should be an Indian Citizen.
ii) Age: Candidate should not be over 45 years of age as on 31.05.2013, subject to a relaxation of five years in the case of SC/ST candidates and Service Quota candidates
iii) Academic Qualifications: BAM /Ayurvedacharya /BAMS from the colleges having CCIM recognition and BAMS Degree of Universities in Kerala or its equivalent degree recognized by the Universities of Kerala with 50% of marks for theory and practical separately in each subject. But exemption for minimum marks prescribed for admission for MD (Ay) is granted to the students who have passed the BAMS/BAM examination before 1995 from the Universities of Kerala without 50% of marks for theory and practical. Applicants who had completed compulsory internship on or before 31.05.2013 are eligible to apply for the Entrance Examination subject to the production of Internship Certificate from the Medical Council constituted in this regard.
3. Mode of selection: Selection of candidates except for the seats reserved under Service Quota for Medical Officer of the Department of I.S.M and the candidate sponsored by the Lakshadweep Administration will be made based on the Entrance Examination to be conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Thiruvananthapuram. The Entrance Examination will be conducted at Thiruvananthapuram on 25.08.2013 (Sunday)). It will consist of Two Papers each of 2 hours duration and with 150 Objective type (Multiple choices) questions each.
4. Application forms: Prospectus and Online Application form will be available from 31.07.2013 onwards in the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in . The Online Application procedure is common for General and Service candidates. Candidates seeking admission to this course can apply in the online application form provided in the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations from
31.07.2013 to 12.08.2013, 3 pm and then remit the required fees at any State Bank of Travancore Branch using the Bank Chalan available with the print out .Candidates residing outside Kerala State can remit the application fee by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram. Application fee is Rs.1000/- for General/Service candidates and
Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates. The fee for Entrance Examination once remitted will not be refunded on any account. Application forms will not be sold from the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations or from the Directorate of Ayurveda Medical Education. The Service quota candidates should remit the application fee [Rs.1000/-] in Treasury, in the head of Account “0210- 02-101-99”.
5. Candidates seeking admission against General merit seat should forward their completed application print out along with the Bank Chalan/ Demand Draft to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Housing Board Building, Santhinagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695001, either by Registered post/Speed post/ hand delivery so as to reach him on or before 12.08.2013 (Monday) at 5 pm. Candidates applying against Service quota should submit their application print out with necessary documents/certificates and the chalan receipt to the Director, Directorate of Ayurveda Medical Education, Arogyabhavan, M.G. Road, Thiruvananthapuram, through their controlling officers, so as to reach him on or before 12.08.2013 (Monday) at 5 pm. Belated applications will not be accepted. Commissioner for Entrance Examinations or other officers will not be responsible for any postal delay.
6. Belated, incomplete, defective and wrongly addressed applications will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be undertaken in this regard. Candidates will not be allowed either to include any information in the application form or to submit any certificates or documents claiming reservation or any benefits, after the submission of the application, under any circumstances.
7. Admit Card:- Candidates will have the provision to download their Admit Card from the site www.cee.kerala.gov.in with effect from 19.08.2013. Admit card will not be sent to the candidates by post.
8. SC/ST/SEBC candidates in Kerala should note that they have to obtain Community certificate/ Community certificate& income certificates in the body of the application form itself. The certificates received after the submission of the application print out will not be considered.
9. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations will publish the rank list of candidates based on merit as assessed in the Entrance Examination and forward the same to the Director of Ayurveda Medical Education.
10. The selection and allotment of seats including those under Service Quota will be made by the Director of Ayurveda Medical Education, based on various provisions
laid down in the Prospectus.
11. Candidates should go through the details given in the Prospectus for admission to M.D Ayurveda Courses 2013-14 available in www.cee-kerala.org before filling in the application form.